Sunday, October 18, 2009

Back again

This is my first post since January this year.. After the spurt of emotion post 26/11 (a term i'm using simply because it's well-understood.. ) I had subsided into my own shell..

As Vivek had rightly stated in a comment in one of the previous posts.. we will all raise a hue and cry for a little while, sometimes for a short time, maybe for a little longer.. but we will all get back to our world and will not bother beyond a point..

I'm not sure if that's the reason why I haven't written. It may be part of the reason but at the same time, there was so much happening that it all became too overwhelming. When one is writing about social issues one tends to notice things very minutely and it becomes a disturbing obsession, being critical of everyone and everything. I think I had fallen into that mode and needed to get out of it to look at everything more objectively.

The long break has not stopped me from observing but has allowed me to stop and think and then decide how I feel about it and form an opinion after serious deliberation instead of rushing out and posting a commentary about it.

I hope whatever I write will come across as such..

No comments:

Post a Comment