Monday, December 15, 2008

Why i blog..

Well.. I have a confession to make here.

There was a time, not so long ago, when i used to wonder why people blog. What purpose does it serve? and of course, how do they find the time?!!

It all changed after 26/11. I felt a need to make a difference.. to start thinking and talking about issues that matter and that's why my blog is titled.. 'this is what i think'..

It's not meant to be a monologue and is definitely not meant to impose my views on anyone. It's a means for me to put my thoughts down and analyse them. I know I can do that using pen and paper but then i wouldn't be getting any feedback. I wouldn't get any reaction telling me whether i'm right or whether there can be another perspective to my views.

So here goes..

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere ! :) it can be sporadic but keep writing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks D.. i will.

    At least i hope i will. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Ms. Meghna Gill for very interesting Blog. Please inform as many as you can within our country and outside particularly in USA and in Pakistan. Support the demand for Pakistan government to hand over to India for trial all the planners of Bombay attacks who are still on Pakistan territory. Such act by Pakistan will show that it really intends to be a responsible state and really intends to ensure that its territory is not used by such terrorists.

    ReplyDelete